Shopping for an ideal herbal shampoo can be quite hectic as there is a great surge of them in the market. All of them promising to leave your hair better than they found it.
However speaking from experience some are actually just all talk but no action, therefore here is a list to help you in knowing the best herbal shampoo for hair loss and dandruff.
Importance Of Herbal Shampoo
- It helps the hair look lustrous and softer as they help the hair to retain their natural essential oils.
- They do not strip the hair of its essential oils as they do not contain the synthetic foaming agents.
- They have a pH balanced formula hence the hair’s cuticle is not damaged.
- The herbal shampoos are known to provide nourishment to the hair making them healthier and the texture enhancement of one’s hair.
What To Look Before Buying?
- The ingredients: Especially if your shampoo contains any sulfate it is advisable to not purchase as they are known to dry both the hair and scalp.
- The type of hair: Some shampoo are designed for those with straight hairs while others are meant for those with curly hairs.
- Whether or not you have dyed your hair. Some herbal shampoos have ingredients that do not go well with hair dyes hence it is important to choose a perfect shampoo that goes well with your hair.
- Whether or not it has slip. Hair products with slip makes your work easier while combing your hair as they soften the hair.
Tea Tree Shampoo for Hair Loss
It has healing properties for the senses, skin and hair.
This specific hair shampoo is great on fighting dandruff as it is able to offer relief on itching and flaking.
These two natural oils are well known for their healing properties. Both the scalp and hair are cleansed to make them look and be healthy.
The circulation within the hair follicles are boosted so as to bring about growth of one’s hair.
People who have dyed their hair need not to worry as this family-sized herbal shampoo is sulfate-free to cater for those who have sensitive scalps.Highlighted Features
- Lavender oil: Its antibacterial properties is quite soothing for the irritated scalp. It also stimulates the hair follicles by boosting the circulation around this area.
- Jojoba oil: This particular essential oil is featured in this herbal shampoo to increase the volume of your hair and makes it appear radiant and soft.
- Moroccan Argan oil: It hydrates your scalp making it soft and supple. It also repairs split ends.
I would recommend this particular herbal shampoo as it is able to strengthen one’s hair and relieves itchy scalp therefore making your hair strong and shiny. It is also sulfate free hence great for all types of hair.
NATURE QUEEN Herbal Shampoo + Conditioner
It was derived from nine herbs which offer a variety of healing uses.
It is multi-purpose in the sense that it can promote hair growth, cleanse and nourish your scalp.
It has natural detoxifies that cleanse your hair making your hair and scalp become healthier and more radiant.
People ailing from hair dryness, infections and excess oil are will highly benefit from this as this particular shampoo heals your scalp from all of these making your hair strong.
Another advantage of this shampoo is that it is suitable for any type of hair.Highlighted Features
- Holy basil. It heals the scalp from dryness and flakiness.
- Lemongrass. It cleanses and detoxifies your hair making it healthier and radiant.
- Gleditisia australis fruit.
I would definitely recommend this hair shampoo as it can serve for any hair type and it has eco-friendly ingredients which have amazing benefits to offer to your hair. It also has an immediate effect on your hair and this is quite impressive.
L’emarie Hair Growth Shampoo
This is because it cleanses your hair gently, protects and heals both your hair and scalp.
It promotes hair growth as it has been incorporated with DHT blockers which are known for their ability to lead to hair breakage.
The treatment of this shampoo is highly intense that it promotes hair growth.
It has a special formula that helps your hair to become voluminous.Highlighted Features
- Rosemary Oil: This ingredient is well known for its hair growth effects after a short time of using it.
- Tea Tree Oil: This ingredient is useful in combating dandruff as it offers relief on flaking and also itching
- Caffeine: By targeting the DHT hormone it promotes hair growth especially in the crucial first phases in growth of hair.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: This versatile ingredient is quite useful in this shampoo as it cleanses and detoxifies one’s hair making it cleaner and hence radiant.
This is such a one of kind hair product that guarantees your hair immense growth within a short period of time and cleans your hair leaving it looking healthier and radiant. It also halts any form of breakage of the hair.
Khadi Natural Herbal Ayurvedic Henna
Its lather is quite rich and smells quite nice.
It is free from chemicals which can be detrimental to the health of your hair.
There is usually no occurrence of hair breakage as the elasticity of your hair is enhanced.
- Bhringraj and reetha extracts. Assist in growth and hair moisturizing.
- Neem able to restore dry hair.
- Aloe Vera. This ingredient clears all dandruff and provides nourishment to your hair.
The restoring of the bounce of limp hair is what draws me into this amazing hair product. I would encourage anyone to try it out as it leaves your hair looking lustrous, smooth and silky. Anyone experiencing dandruff that is brought about by lack of moisture is remedied.
Majestic Pure Rosemary Shampoo
It also has amazing beneficial effects to your hair in a relatively short amount of time.
It is quite a harmful chemical-free shampoo as it doesn’t contain both sulfate and paraben.
It is also great for all types of hair and colors and does not have any harmful effects on any of the hair types.
It has an amazing smell and makes you hair become fuller.Highlighted Features
- This is one of the most known ingredient in the majestic hair shampoo.
- It is very helpful in making your hair grow within a short time.
I would highly recommend this shampoo as it reduces any occurrence of itchiness in the hair. I also love this hair product as it is designed for those with thin and straight hair as it adds volume to such types of hair.
As we all know dandruff can be quite a nuisance and eliminating them can actually prove to be quite hard. Therefore it helps to have such a list that promises and actually delivers its promises.